First buck on homemade camera

DeerTracker

Reaction score
I built a camera last fall, and I finally finished up some little things on it last week. I had some trouble trying to get rid of the flash bleed.

I put the camera on the feeder and got a bunch of raccon pictures, and then a picture of this fella. I had some pictures of this guy on my cuddeback from earlier in the year. Im glad to see he is still around :)

Any guesses on a score for this puppy?

Attachments

camo snob

Reaction score
Nice deer, good luck bagging him and congrats on finishing the home brew camera. cool

Tominator

Reaction score
Ka-Ching, nice first buck indeed! Hard to tell in velvet, but I'd have to agree with the 110-120 assesment above if symmetry is really good.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Sweet first one DT.

Took me about 3 months to get a nice one my first time. All those spikes and small 3x3 killed me. Then one day BANG!!!

mbowerma

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred Bear @ Aug 9 2006, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
nice buck. I would say 130 - 140 ish[/b]
Yeah right about there. If you measure across nostrils it is about 1.25 inches. Or you can use the inside of the ear about 6.5 inches. Then kinde with your minds eye lay those numbers out on the antlers. You can come pretty close to a green score.

Predator 1

Reaction score

Great first buck on a home brew! I wish you many more to come!

He's a solid 130 class 4point for sure.

Top Bottom