first cam pictures

TmKarren

Reaction score
check them out.  Do I have the flash bleeding into the lens??  The pictures looked clear,  Its not from all the snow and stuff why it's so bright?
Thank you

http://home.earthlink.net/~tmcmkarren

(Edited by TmKarren at 9:55 am on Jan. 4, 2002)

Possum

Reaction score
Yes, I think that's a little flash bleed.  Easy to correct though.  congratulations on your first pics!

gizz

Reaction score
Could only wait til 3 pics? That may be a new record!
keep em coming.

StringShooter

Reaction score
Looks to me like that Northern WI cold weather and snow could have contributed to it also. I had an episode last year when it warmed up and the snow gave of a nice fog layer.

TmKarren

Reaction score
I have the next roll being developed right now.  I since then added a little more foam between the lens, and the flash.  I will try to have the new pictures on there tonight.  This roll has 17 pictures on it.  I know for sure around 6 of me, and hopefully the rest of critters.  I think I am trying my wifes patience with the Computer (Forum), and the Cam.  This is too addictive.

bmulley

Reaction score
Nice pictures with the cam...A dandy buck too!  I don't know if that was flash bleed-through...I would tend to think it was fog also...kinda like putting your high beams on in the fog, light is refracting back into the shutter...just a guess, though.  

homer

Reaction score
TM     Thats a nice looking buck. Did you get him this last rifle season?I have to agree with you this stuff is addicting, there hav'nt been to many days since last march that I hav'nt checked this site.                                         Homer

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom