First cam

bowbender

Reaction score
GOT MY FIRST ROLL BACK TODAY! MAN THIS IS AMAZING.......7 BEAUTIFUL PICS OF A DOE AND FAWN! ONE CLOSE UP AT ABOUT 6 FT, APPEARS THAT HAVE HAVE BOTH STRUCK A POSE! OH YEAH I ALSO HAVE 6 PICS OF MY TWO LABS! NOW I KNOW WHAT THEY DO,IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!HAVE SEVERAL PICS SOME DAY AND SOME NIGHT WITH NOTHING.........OR NOTHING I CAN FIND ANYWAY!IM GONNA BUILD ANOTHER CAM SOON,VERY SOON!  :D

bowbender

Reaction score
OH YEAH I SHOULD MENTION, I USED THE RADIO SHACK HOBBY BOX FOR MY CAM AND 3 DAYS LAST WEEK WE RECIEVED 6.5 INCHES OF RAIN AND MY CAM WAS AS DRY AS A MATCH! AND ALL I DID WAS TIGHTEN THE LID DOWN WITH THE SCREWS PROVIDED, I HAVE A REALLY COOL PIC OF THE DOE AND FAWN STANDING IN A RAIN STORM!

(Edited by bowbender at 7:47 pm on July 31, 2001)

Coal30

Reaction score
Sounds Great and hope you can post some of them picture's would love to see them !!!!
Welcome to the board

Richard Webb

Reaction score
Congratulation - Would enjoy seeing your first pictures, and reading about your equipment. Wal*Mart will scan 5 pictures on to a 3-1/2 floppy.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Kewl Bowbender, get them pics scanned up so we can see them deer you got already.

Fubar

Reaction score
Bowbender  Congratulations on your first cam. When I got my first roll of film I couldnt wait for them to be developed. Looking forward to seeing your pics.   Fubar

Skyhawk

Reaction score
Bowbender
I know how you feel.  I just pulled the film out of my camera for the first time.  Can't wait to get it developed tomorrow.  This weekend there are two hunting shows going on (Bass Pro & Buckarama).  Throw in some good pics and I'll have enough to get me through the rest of the summer.  

Thanks to all those on this and other sites that helped a novice like me build a camera that worked perfect the first try.

bowbender

Reaction score
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK STRUTTER FOR ALL HIS HANDS ON HELP GETTING MY CAM GOING AND IN THE WOODS!  :D

mkacala697

Reaction score
just finished my first cam and put it out saturday, as of labor day its still workin, although i have a small problem, the little digital display screen on top of the owl bf is blank.  I cant tell how many pics are left, anybody else got this problem

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats on your camera Mike. The lithium battery inside the camera runs the display, change it and see what happens. You can find out how to remove it in the owner's manual and Radio Shack has the replacement batteries.

passgas55

Reaction score
http://album.gunsnet.net/showalbum.php?aid...mp;uuid=passgas
On my first cam I used a Owl PF date, MS20 pir, a one shot timer set for 7 seconds, 12volt rechargable 7 ah bat., and a mtm sportsman dry box($6.99).Of course none of this couldn't have happen with out this site. As you can see size was not important on this one. I did get some good pics of deer,ferral hogs, one bobcat,and too many raccoons.Thanks for all the help.I will try to scan my pics.My next cam may be digtal if I can find out about that $30 Wally cam stays on or not.

bmulley

Reaction score
Nice design...already with pics too!  Who cares about size, as long as your getting the pics.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Good JOb!

Yuo got plenty of room for your lunch in there, ha ha

Tinhorn

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I can't get that link to work either it tells me I'm not the owner of that album.I'd like to see your pics.

(Edited by TNDEERHUNTER at 7:14 pm on Mar. 24, 2002)

Top Bottom