First Camera Out

MSturkeygetter

Reaction score
Got my first camera complete and put it out today.  Did not put a timer on it. Do you think I should have put one on it. It is a Canon Sure Shot Owl PF with Regent sensor. I would like to thank ****** for all his help along with this board. You all help out alot. Post about the timer because most of you know alot more about this than I do. Thanks for the help.

davered1

Reaction score
I recommend that everyone builds their firs tcamera without any fancy timers. The first one is a tough one and you can always add a timer later anyways.Once you have the basic camera figured the rest come.... EASIER??? Especially if you are like me and very stubborn!!

Tinhorn

Reaction score
One reason (& the biggest) I built my 1st timer is because I noticed that my cam would sometimes take several "False Alarm" pix's within a few seconds.  Not only was this a waste of film but the cam would run out of film too fast ! ! !

I also really hate the delayed flash of the Owl PF so really love the refresh circuit (which reduces the problem) that  comes with some of the "Computer" timers the guys came up with.

Tinhorn

RSB

Reaction score
The first cam I made does not have a timer ,the second one will (save on film). Will also add a timer to the first later. Digital looks like the way to go there is a lot of info being posted on those, will have to save up for that.

Top Bottom