first fawn pic

Richard Webb

Reaction score
Hi stanman - That's a nice one. Wondering what equipment you used?  I got a few fawn pictures, but my flash was too bright to bring out the color like yours. Do you have holes cut for the camera sensors?

stanman

Reaction score
Hi Guys The camera is the canon owl.The box is a stainless steel electrical switch box.I work in a food processing plant and they throw these switch boxes out now and then they are sealed with a rubber gasket for protection during washups the front is hinged for easy access perfect for a camera box.We use welders glass and have the camera sensors visible but use the camera in forced flash mode.The fawn was in a small patch of soy beans we planted they are about 4 inches high and the deer are spending alot of time in the patch.alo coons,rabbits etc. later stan
Also the film is just Walmart brand 400 speed cheap ass film But we have been very happy with the colour up to now. 2 bucks a roll of 24

(Edited by stanman at 1:24 pm on June 30, 2001)

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Great fawn pic Stanman. I wander through our warehouse every week or two just to see what they are throwing out too. When I ask them if I can have whatever it is I find they just laugh when I hug the new discovery and thank them.

gizz

Reaction score
Nice Fawn Pic Stanman. I don't know much about film developing but sometimes think the developing part of the film is more important than the brand in the final result. I seem to get varying results from different developers all the while using the same film.

Top Bottom