First pics from the D370 with slave

vman

Reaction score
Just checked the cam when I got home from work and I had a few deer pics so here goes.  I need to raise the cam up a little to get the most out of the slave flash.  If I do this I think the pics will be even better.   Other than that everything looks good.Pics

davered1

Reaction score
Vman,

looks like you should get some good distance out of it if you do like you say and raise(point) it up a bit.

How long are the batteries going to last on the slave? Is it on all the time?

LW

Reaction score
Vman, How far is she from the cam? I set up mostly under feeders 10' - 15' , I think I can get away with just the built in flash on my D 370 but I am leaving plenty of room for the slave later on..

gizz

Reaction score
Looks like it'll brighten things up a bit Vman.
Would it be possible for you to take some night pics without the slave flash and some with the slave flash to see the difference?
Id really like to see the difference if or when you may get a chance.

vman

Reaction score
Davered1,
Dont know how long they will last.  Ill let you know when they finally die.  It needs to be hooked up to a day/night switch or something.  

LW,
She is around 15-25 feet away depending on the pic.

Gizz,
I plan on doing that.  Right know I'm working a string of 5 12-hr night shifts so It will have to wait until maybe Thursday night.

vman

Reaction score
Well went and raised the camera and found I had a dead slave flash.  The batteries lasted around 48hrs.  Time for a on/off switch I guess.

Top Bottom