First post with Pictures

Stever

Reaction score
NIce job,
That "another scared deer"looks like it is 4' off the ground.

woodseye

Reaction score
That buck is mighty close to your camp! Looks to have nice horns. What kind of camera? I thought I was the only one getting scared deer pics but I see you are too. WELL DONE!

HunterJay

Reaction score
that was a snappy QT- It was a very foggy morning of course so i couldnt get a good shot at the deer. Nobody's ever seen him before

HunterJay

Reaction score
anyone get alot of" scared deer" pictures? I seem to have really jumpy deer around my property here in mississippi. I get at least 3 or 4 deer that look like they are trying to jump out of their skin in eah roll I get developed.

TmKarren

Reaction score
When people shoot at deer they really need to get them.  They are gun shy so to say.  This must be well into the hunt.  Either that or poachers with BRIGHT lights.  tee hee

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Great pics Hunter Jay,

I've only see a couple pics of deer that were really spooked. Someone posted a big buck last year that was turning himself inside out trying to get out from in front of the camera.

woodseye

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one getting spooked deer pics. Heres one that really didn't like the camera!And who says the deer don't eat good here in Maine(check that belly)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom