FIRST ROLL DEVELOPED

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
I think she is mooning you ;).  I noticed on your first picture that the PIR detected her in the center of the field of view.  Do you think she came in from under the camera, or do you think she came in from the side and then turned?  Just curious.  Either way, I would have thought the picture would have been taken sooner.  The pictures of all of the deer I have so far are at the edge of the frame.  I dont have a singe one that is centered.  I wish I did.  It looks like I need to narrow my detection field.  Thanks for sharing the pics.  

Possum

Reaction score
Great job on the first roll.  Congratulations

Billy in VA

Reaction score
SIMPLEARKANSAN

Now the bug has bitten! finished your second and third cams yet.  It will come, you know.  
Let the fun begain....Billy

Fubar

Reaction score
SIMPLEARKANSAN            Good pics. Thanx for sharing them.         Fubar

wapiti

Reaction score
Great first pics!  Now you're hooked.  You're wife or close friends will say you're "obsessed"!

Richard Webb

Reaction score
Hi SIMPLEARKANSAN - Congratulations on your first pics. I spent the holiday weekend up in the Redwoods fly fishing, and missed a lot of messages. This forum moves at a fast pace now-a-days, and when I returned there was a pile of unread messages.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Nice pics SA, it's like magic the first time you see your first roll of pics. Time go get some more.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom