First Roll for me!!

bandit4649

Reaction score
Just got my first roll of film back and had a few pics on it.  But I had one prob with it.  I had moved the cam several times to maybe get different deer.  On the final move, I didn't pay any attention as to where I placed the cam.  Next day, had taken up the rest of the film (about 10 pics)  Got them developed and I had loads of pics of sunlight thru the trees.  Got to lookin and had the cam facing East.... Had 10 or 12 pics taken within about 45 mins.  But I did get some nice pics.  No big bucks (yet) but got some good pics.  Try these links and see what you think.  The first is of the game cam pics and the second link is some pics I got with the digital camera.  
http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/ba...9/gallery2.html

http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/ba...4649/index.html

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice pics.  Sorry about Bandit.  I have lost several buds in my life too.  Got to where I don't even want another one.

Brian

bigmandude

Reaction score
GREAT for a first roll.. much better than mine,

are you using a filter? colors look vivid.

bigmandude

bandit4649

Reaction score
hey Bigmandude...

No I am not using any filter but I did use a graphics program to crop the images and while I did that, I changed the tint.  I used Microsofts "Picture It"  This came with Win2000.  If you have any program that will let you adjust the tint, I adjusted these closer to the yellow range.  It seemed to bring out the colors more.  I was surprised at how clear the pics were even at night.  Thanks for all the help in making this cam.  It is kind of addictive!!!!  Better than drugs!!!!

Possum

Reaction score
Nice pics!  I know you are happy with your cam.

Stickbow

Reaction score
Really good results from your first roll! Your olor "editing"is also impressive. Keep at it, the BIG boys will come!

Fubar

Reaction score
bandit  Thanks for sharing the pics. I especially like the one with the turkeys.        Fubar

gizz

Reaction score
Nice pics bandit. You will continue to have a blast.

Advertisement

Top Bottom