First Roll in!!!!

Good Ole Boy

Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone for there help. I am so happy with the cam and I feel like I hit the grandslam of first rolls with a doe, a fawn, a nice buck, and a turkey!

Bare with me. These didn't trasnfer into GIF very well

I have already measured the wall for this guy to hang there in about 2 years. Notice the 1/2 ear from fighting.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 I still havent gotten a buck like that on film,good job,are you sure your new at this?i think your pulling our leg:toothless:

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Those are some Good Ole Pics there Good Ole Boy.

Congratulations.

They came out very nice.

Good Ole Boy

Reaction score
yeah, last year I heard stories about a 6 pt. with a wide spread. Looks like he has grown into a 9pt this year. My father has a cam in the same area and he got a pic with the buck looking at the cam and it appears to have about a 18" or so inside spread.

(Edited by Good Ole Boy at 11:46 pm on July 27, 2002)

Gun Docc

Reaction score
Great pic's Good Ole Boy ,

yeah your hooked for sure now and you'll have to make another camera.....hehehe

looks like you got yourself a good deer there to keep you busy now that you know whats out there.....lol

since he shows signs of fighting with that torn ear you might have one even bigger to chase after come season so keep the camera out and loaded with film

Later,

gizz

Reaction score
I'd say that qualifies for a homerun on the first roll of film!

MBullism

Reaction score
Now let me get this straight.  You got a NICE buck, a fawn, and a turkey all on one roll of film... and you expect me to believe it's your first roll of film.   HHhmmmm.

(a.k.a.  congrats!  The problem is now your the kid that goes out and shoots a B&C buck his first time out.  It could be awhile before you repeat it, LOL.)

:dancinred:

bat

Reaction score
Great pictures GOB, hey how about changing that date mode, I got the tree picked out to sit in but I need to know what time he's coming thru there hehe.  Glad to see it's working out good for you keep the pictures coming.  bat

shufigo

Reaction score
I'll echo Bats' suggestion. I'll take the tree next to his, but I need to know when they're coming thru.......

gtk

Reaction score
Great job GOB... My first couple rolls where pics of sunset's and rabits and crows....  Looking forward to more from you....

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Okay, now I'm depressed!!!!

I bet it took me SIX rolls of film to get a decent pix of a deer! and a hunneert to get a fawn pix.....

Well, congrats (I guess)

he he...

Tinhorn

Top Bottom