First Roll

kc

Reaction score
I finally got my camera finished and in the woods.  The first roll took 38 pictures.  I scanned all of them with animals.  The timer was set at about 20 seconds.

http://members.cowtown.net/catfbw/deercam.htm

Owl PF date, RS pir, tinhorn two stage timer, thermostat and Jameco 12v solenoid.

Thanks Jesse, Tinhorn, Richard, Arch ....  I wouldn't have had the nerve to try this without your help and this great website.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Wow, first roll and no pictures of your hand in front of the camera. I'm impressed. That's how I test my cam.

Good job, thanks for sharing.

Possum

Reaction score
I like the one with the doe running the little buck off (??).  Great pics.  Are you in Texas?

Volhunter

Reaction score
Great pics! Good job. Exciting getting that first roll back, isn't it?

Fubar

Reaction score
kc  Great first roll. I cant wait to see your next roll. Thanx         Fubar

gizz

Reaction score
Nice job on the first roll KC. Bet you can't wait to get some more. Looking forward to them.
BTW, how'd you get 38 pics on a roll? Do they make film that large and if so apparantly no problems using it in the cams?

kc

Reaction score
My Place is about 90 miles west of Ft. Worth, TX.  

Yes, It is exciting to get that first roll back. I'm still amazed at how many good pictures were on the roll. I'm definitely hooked.

I frequently get one extra picture on a roll, but this is the first time I've ever gotten two. It was a 36 exp roll of Kodak max 400.

Now, if I can just get a picture of the buck that's been leaving those huge tracks ...

Top Bottom