• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

First trip out

Ism415

Went up by the pump house in the bay and inside by the duck blinds.... Nothing but a bunch of shit fish so far.... Had a few dbls and some triple hook ups, just a lot of rays, sand sharks and leopards... Used ghost herring and mud...

Not enough fresh water down this way... However my new fly real that i got is AMAZING! :thumbs up2: Im loving it!

Ism415

Thanks for the report.... Keith from the bait shop gave me his report to post.... way to much to type up!! haha

Ism415

HAHA Thats not a bad idea at all!! i might just have to do that when i get my ass out of bed!

Ism415

The MUDs are the goods!!! I've got a cpl dozen. But I get the fresh from tomalas bay. Most the bait shops order fresh from Oregon. If anyone ever wants to go mud shrimping let me know!!!

Top Bottom