fisher pics

MBullism

Reaction score
Way to go!!..What the he!! are you doing to get these close ups?  I'm envisioning you camera hidden in a fiberglass apple, covered in fish oil...LOL  Those two have my fisher pics beat.  Congrats!

had you moved the cam up to the glass yet, or is this the same setup as your first deer pics?

M

Tinhorn

Reaction score
You do have some close up shots!

I noticed the ring around some of your pix's, do you have the cam sunk way back into some type of enclosure?  just wondering if it's well hidden somehow, against "The Enemy"

Tinhorn

woodsman

Reaction score
cool pics looks like a tedy bear  fisher cat :big-grin-aqua:

(Edited by woodsman at 9:19 pm on April 3, 2002)

arlow

Banned
Reaction score
    Hey guys,

I guess that the link is ok now.  This is the same cam as the the first set of pics.  I was able to move the camera inside a little ands it seemed to have helped.  I am using 6x6x6 electrical housings and making brackets for the camera to hang in.  I am using the larger box because I like the idea of using a 6v lantern battery for long life and it fits well.  I dont know if it is the paint, something on my shoes, or just an overflow of my magnetic personallity that is bringing these critters so close but, I hope it continues.  Mbullism, TN, sorry to disapoint you but it just looks like a case of beginners luck.  :tongue-green:  I am goin to post a couple pics of my cams.  I'll update this thread when I have.  thanks all.  see ya
                                                                     ARLOW

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Neat Paint Job!

I'm going to try to match the ASAT camo pattern I think, the next time

Tinhorn

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom