FL Deer Hunter Suspected of Bagging 2 Horses, Dog

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
March 22, 2002  

Deer Hunter Suspected of Bagging 2 Horses, Dog

From Times Wire Reports

A hunter who failed to find any deer shot penned-in domestic animals instead, killing an Arabian horse and wounding another horse and a dog, officials said.

Donald Ray Bussey, 20, who was hunting deer in October with friends in rural North Florida, was arrested Thursday, the state Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services said.

As he drove in a hunting area last fall, an agriculture department official said, Bussey allegedly fired a shotgun out the window of his truck. He then climbed into the back of the truck and shot an Arabian gelding with a bow and arrow, killing it, the official said. Bussey faces two counts of animal cruelty, two counts of criminal trespassing and one count of killing a registered breed--a charge that carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

End Article

===========================================================================

I can only think of one punishment for this idiot and it involves a belt sander.

~Jesse

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Man, just when I think folks in Florida can't get any weirder.... you can talk all you want about California, but an average day reading the Miami Herald makes San Francisco and Hollywood sound like bastions of conservatism.

EVAN III

Reaction score
      What a moron!!  You just have to wonder what was going thru his tiny little brain.  People like that are what gives us a bad rap. I would say give him the max.

EVAN III

Don

Reaction score
This guy needs help.   Let's give him the chair and stop the genes.

KIDKY

Reaction score
you have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.  Every time i hear something like this it just leaves me speechless.  i better go now, before i say something that really shouldn't be in Jesse's Forum.

:confused-yellow:

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Hunters like him are all the general public hears about.They don't know that the majority of hunters are good people and don't do stupid things like that. I say give him the max and make an example out of him.

Don Tibbetts

Reaction score
Hey all.  This is my first post on here but I've been reading for a little while now especially in the trail cam section as I'm about to embark on that journey.  

I read this article a little while back when it happened and I must say that I'm disappointed that they even call this clown a hunter.  Unfortunately, his sort are not that rare.  I went to UF and I know the area that this happened in and I can tell you there's more like him.  With the huge population growth of left wing weirdos that are moving to that area, people like him give them all the reason that they need to outlaw more and more hunting lands.

Its a shame but I fear that "hunters" like him are the worst enemy of true outdoorsmen.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom