Florida turkey Pictures

PowDuck

Reaction score
Nice bird there, flahunter. Congratulations. Our season doesn't open till 4/1. Waiting patiently ... OK, no I'm not. Can hardly wait!!

flahunter

Reaction score
I worked this bird in twice and finally had took Crawl on my belly to get him. both times he would get stuck behind some palmettos struting. He made me work for him!

trkyhntr

Reaction score
flahunter, that's a fine looking bird. congratulations !!

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Congrads!!!!        :bounce-aqua:  

Nice bird.Our season doesn't start until the 30th here in TN. Can't wait. Go get us another one. All of us waiting for our season to open will have to live our hunts through you until our seasons open. Thanks for sharing.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats on the tom flahunter. Last bird I had to crawl for had me looking at about 80 yards of poison oak. I ended up wallowing in it for 2 hours. Just got some on my finger thank goodness. When my buddy finally found me he wouldn't come near me. He couldn't walk the next week from his breakout. Looked like a duck when he walked. :shake-head-blue:

flahunter

Reaction score
Thanks Fellas! Hey Jesse it is funny that you bring up the poison oak topic. If you can see my face in the pictures it looks real red. well that is because it is cover in poison oak. I had to go to the doctor to get rid of the crap and i have missed two days of work because of it. (not that I mind):rofl      I am finally getting rid of it now!  
thanks and i will get another one for you after i call one up for my father and friends this weekend!

Tominator

Reaction score
Nice bird bud! I hate to hear y'all are allergic to poison oak, my brother can hear the words and get it! I've never gotten it and he used to tie me up in the stuff when I was a kid because I'd laught at him for getting. Everytime he'd get into some he'd figure he already had it so he'd drag me into the woods behind the house and cocoon me in that crap!
Tominator

Latest Posts

Top Bottom