Forever Hunting LIVE2HUNT

XDHUNTER

On December 26/ 2014 a good friend and a hunting buddy Xao Her (live2hunt) passed away.
I know a lot of you guys and gals here at JHO know him, specially the thread WHO SAID THERE IS NO PIG IN PUBLIC LAND.
lets say a simple prayer for him and the rest of his family.

Blue sky my friend...........

AllDayBD

Sorry to hear the sad news. He helped out a lot of people on here myself included. Though I never met him he seemed like a good guy and was willing to help and share info. Will miss his posts and his help. Will say a prayer for him and his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dthome

How terrible. I'm so sorry. Didn't know him, but enjoyed his posts. He seemed like a great guy.

sickguy

One of the nicest, and most helpful members I met on this forum. I owe a lot of credit to him for the success of my elk hunt a few years ago. Prayers for his family.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Always hate to hear of the passing of a JHO brother. So sad that it happened over the Christmas holidays too. LIVE2HUNT joined us in 2002 and has been around a long time, helping folks out all along the way. Hunt hard, LIVE2HUNT and may you rest in peace.

fritojay

Very sorry to hear this. Live2hunt was great on the forum and very helpful. Rest in peace and happy hunting

huntingbret

I can't believe what I just read. I met the guy once while hunting at upper cottonwood and also had a great conversation with him. Wish I knew the guy better. Anyhow may he rest in peace. Prayers will be sent out to his family as well.

Hikingwithguns

Sad to hear. His posts about public land pig hunting inspired me to get back into hunting after many years.

Happy hunting Live2Hunt.

Top Bottom