Forkehornreggie???

Mikey88

Reaction score
Email me please?!

I need some info on Hoss Hog's!

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
Becareful, be very, very careful....That Forkey guy is whacked!

Mikey88

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Forkey!!!!

What a guy he's out of town and still made the time to get me the info!

Duknutz

Reaction score
Alright Fella's,
I'm heading to Hoss Hogs next weekend myself,and would love to have any input from you guys also.Reg,sounds like youv'e been there and maybe you too George.If you guys have time,could you email me any info that maybe helpful to me.This is going to be an attempt for my first bowkill.It's your guys fault I bought a bow anyway,reading all the archery stories on here,got me fired up.So, maybe I can harvest some BowTeched porkchops...
Thanks...Ron

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Duknutz @ Mar 21 2008, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Alright Fella's,
I'm heading to Hoss Hogs next weekend myself,and would love to have any input from you guys also.Reg,sounds like youv'e been there and maybe you too George.If you guys have time,could you email me any info that maybe helpful to me.This is going to be an attempt for my first bowkill.It's your guys fault I bought a bow anyway,reading all the archery stories on here,got me fired up.So, maybe I can harvest some BowTeched porkchops...
Thanks...Ron[/b]
Ron, not going through, try mine!

Duknutz

Reaction score
George,
I tried to send you a message too,and it was a no go also.Damn,am I in the penalty box for something!!

forkehornreggie

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm on a college tour with my daughter in socal. Mike and Tony will absolutely hook you up. My main advice is to hold out for a big piggie. Great outfit and great fellows. Please report back.

Duknutz

Reaction score
Thanks guys,
That's the info I've gotten from Robert too,when I talked to him about it before.Got to put some meat down with the bow,after a miss last weekend with HeavyHorns,but thats another story.Hopefully a story and pics next weekend....

Zbearclaw

Reaction score
Gotcha, if you were in Santa Barbara I would have tried to meet up with you if you had time.

forkehornreggie

Reaction score
I have not been to SD yet. We are in our motorhome in Newport Beach. We started off in Palm Desert and then came here. What is that little mountain range off 91 where there are toll roads. It looked awesome through there. Is there any hunting there??? I have the familia so I probably couldn't stop by and make brent buy me a beer. Maybe next time. The weather is awesome. It was great in Palm Desert, we golfed and it was cool.

Mikey88

Reaction score
Chris,

I haven't gone yet, but will be heading up there this Friday! I can't wait and thanks again for the info!

Duknutz

Reaction score
OK George,
I'm expecting to see some awesome turkey pics on Sunday night when I get home.And the Darkhorse and bowtech in the background...good Luck

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Duknutz @ Mar 27 2008, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
OK George,
I'm expecting to see some awesome turkey pics on Sunday night when I get home.And the Darkhorse and bowtech in the background...good Luck
[/b]

LoL! I'm hoping so, we'll see....Same goes for you this weekend, should be a good time and perfect weather for it. One big porker on the ground.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Bows, Bow Equipment, Tuning & Shooting Form 21