Forum is back up Sept 12 2019

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Sorry about the long delay, we had several issues to fix.

Bookmark this link http://jesseshunting.com/.

You will need to reset your password.

If your email isnt correct you wont get your new password so please email us at webmaster at jesseshunting.com

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
So when will we be able to connect through Tapatalk?
And I notice I can’t see my whole avatar picture unless I have to reset too......tra

djbaxter

Support
Admin
Reaction score
You don't need Tapatalk anymore. Xenforo is fully responsive and even has push notifications as soon as we switch over to https... coming soon.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Thank u Djbaxter for your reply, tapatalk enables us to quick direct access to jesses when we r mobile or out in the field and for me personally makes it super easy to post pics. If I can’t get jesses through Tapatalk app then I guess it will b time for The Roman Archer to hang up his bow......tra

djbaxter

Support
Admin
Reaction score
I was able to login without doing a password recovery
That's excellent. I know the import scripts have difficulty transferring passwords because they are encrypted but it's good to know they can in at least some cases. :)

djbaxter

Support
Admin
Reaction score
Thank u Djbaxter for your reply, tapatalk enables us to quick direct access to jesses when we r mobile or out in the field and for me personally makes it super easy to post pics. If I can’t get jesses through Tapatalk app then I guess it will b time for The Roman Archer to hang up his bow......tra
But if you can get notifications on your phone about new activity on your subscriptions, would that not have the same function for you? I'm going to try to sort out the secure login thing today and you'll be able to give it a try.

I can talk to @spectr17 about this too. There are definitely some issues with Tapatalk that makes it better to avoid if we can, including security issues, so most of the time if a forum can live without it it's recommended to do so.

The only issue right now is that you need an Android mobile device to get push notifications; they don't yet work on Apple devices.

djbaxter

Support
Admin
Reaction score
Push notifications are now enable for PC and Android mobile devices (again, they don't yet work for Apple devices).

Limited Out

Reaction score
Nice!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the effort to keep things going!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Thnx Jesse, I will give it a shot, being Siciliano/Italiano I do have some stubbornness which translates to being a hard head at times.....lol......tra

P.s. thank u very much for the revision and upgrades....

Smithb9841

Reaction score
Glad to see it’s back up And running. And I like the new layout and how things are set up. Glad the forum wasn’t gone for good had me worried

Top Bottom