Found a Canon BF, but it doesn't say OWL, will it work???

deadcell

Reaction score
I found a canon bf at walmart but it doesn't say owl on the camera or package anywhere, will it work for a gamecam?? It was only 43 dollars and i hate to buy it if doesn't work. Thanks DC

Possum

Reaction score
I would say YEP.  Check this web page out and see if the Canon you saw looked like this one.  I can only guess but the specs are identical to the OWL line.  

Also, Strutter is working on an OWL BF right now.  Maybe he can help with the ? about the OWL lettering printed on the BF.

http://www.usa.canon.com/camcambin/cameras...compact/bf.html
You will have to make up your own mind but I would probably do it.  However, take it apart very carefully so you can return it if it is not exactly like what is posted on Jesse’s page.

(Edited by Possum at 10:34 pm on Oct. 13, 2001)

(Edited by Possum at 10:37 pm on Oct. 13, 2001)

Strutter

Reaction score
Hi Deadcell,

No, it doesn't say owl on the camera.  It says canon sure shot BF.  I am sure they are the same though.

Strutter

deadcell

Reaction score
Thanks Strutter, i'll try to get it Monday. It was the very last one they had. I bought the very last Owl sure shot with the round on/off switch about 3 weeks ago. I saw the bf first but didn't buy it because it didn't say owl. Now i know. Thanks DC

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom