Found Cannon at K-Mart

Pell

Reaction score
Just started putting together a cam, and found a Cannon PF sureshot owl a K-Mart for $49.99. Local Wal-Mart has discontinued. Also, Radio Shack has their PIR on sale for $19.99  

Zeke

Reaction score
I just bought a PF Date from Kmart also..49.99. They have one more..if they still got it Thursday I'm gonna get it too. I told the woman to hide it for me but she wouldnt.lol!  

I think my deal has fell thru on the round switch Owl I won on e-bay. I havent heard from the seller and theres something funny with their contact info..I dont think I'll be sending any money to them..negative feedback or not!  Z

(Edited by Zeke at 8:16 pm on Dec. 18, 2001)

russ

Reaction score
HELLO HOMEBREWERS,                                    
 K-MART HERE IN KNOXVILLE, TENN KEEPS RESTOCKING PF.BOUGHT 2 CAMS 3 WEEKS AGO,THEY PUT 2 MORE OUT. PUT THEM IN LAYAWAY THEY PUT 2 MORE OUT.ASK HOW MANY THEY HAD BUT  COULDN'T GET A STRAIGHT ANSEWR FROM CLERK.THEY WERE STILL THERE YESTERDAY CAN ONLY HOPE THEY KEEP SELLING THEM! GUESS WHAT I TOLD SANTA TO BRING ME THIS YEAR.

bikehike

Reaction score
Just a tid bit, I bought my two Canon PFs from Amazon and they came with batteries, case, lens cleaning materials. The price for them is 47.49.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom