found cannon owl pf date/time cameras

BADBOYZ24

Reaction score
:toast-yellow: hey guys i just wanted to let you know that i went to one of our sears stores today and found not one but four cannon sure shot owl pf date/time cameras today for 49.99 with batteries and a roll of film. needless to say i bought three of them and told my friend that if he didn't go and buy the other one by sat. it would be mine. so if you are still looking for them try sears. good luck

SHARPSHOOTER

Reaction score
BBZ24,
If you have a Circuit City in your town you should check there before ripping into the PF's. I bought 3 PF date kits, P/N--6408A007 from Circuit City for 24.99 each on clearance. Please check it out!!!! Or see if Sears will match them.

bat

Reaction score
SHARPSHOOTER, do they have any more? man you could be my best buddy if you wanted too hehe. I would even give you a little more for them if you could buy them and ship them to me....
bat

vman

Reaction score
man thats cheah sharpshooter,
BTW, I woulnt let the others from wisconsin on here see your avitar...LOL

docapi

Reaction score

Too late! Now where is the nearest Circuit city?

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Just for yalls info, Circuit City is discontinuing carrying Owls and just about all film cameras. They are pretty much going straight digital.

SHARPSHOOTER

Reaction score
bat,
I did buy all the ones that they had, I couldn't pass those up. I would have bought 10 of them if they had them.

BADBOYZ24

Reaction score
I HAD TO GIVE MY FRIEND A CHANCE OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THEM ALL.
I PLAN ON CHECKING WITH THAT STORE MORE OFTEN NOW THAT I KNOW THAT THEY ARE CARRYING THE CAMERAS. I PLAN ON MAKING AT LEAST FOUR MORE CAMERAS.
ONLY COSTLY THING I SEE THOUGH IS THE TIMER BOARDS. SO FAR I FIGURE I PUT AT LEAST 70.00 INTO EACH CAMERA WITHOUT THE TIMER BOARDS

bat

Reaction score
SHARPSHOOTER, thanks at least you thought about me, lol. Hey I still have 3 anyway but with that kind of price I would buy more. Anyway I don't know why I need any more right now...I'm gonna try the D-370, (if the sucker ever gets here)
bat

van m

Reaction score
Check out Amazon.com they have Canon PF date for $44.95. You can order all you want!!!

docapi

Reaction score
Had my sister-in-law check the circuit city stores around minneapolis area. One store had the AFdate on clearance for $24.99. The PFdates were still $65. She called me on the cell phone and I told her to pick up 3 of the AF's for that price. That store only had the display model and it was pretty beat up. She had the salesperson see of there were any at another store that she knew of- he told her there were 3 AF's at the other store for the $24.99. When she got to the other store there were no AF's, But there were 3 PF's marked at the $24.99. Of course she grabbed all 3 and ran to the checkout. When she got to the checkout they rang up at $14.99!!! She even had the clerk double-check the price- sure enough $14.99. I would check around at the different circuit city stores- they dont seem to run everything at the same prices and you could stumble across a great deal.

shufigo

Reaction score
That's got to come close to some kind of record for a "one time good deal".

docapi

Reaction score
Yep I thought is was pretty good too. I told her to keep looking at that price. I need at least 2 for myself and I promised my boss at work 2, but if she can find more I will share the wealth on here.

Top Bottom