Found...Owl PF's ....$40.00

JohnnyP

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I found a place with the Owl PF camera and they are $40.  They can be ordered  online as well.  

If interested let me know and I'll leave the name here....but not before I go pick up my half dozen first.  :)

gizz

Reaction score
You should be back by now.
Fill us in or do we need to beg?

(Edited by gizz at 1:44 pm on July 14, 2001)

Matt in MO

Reaction score
It's not a DATE model though. I prefer to know what time the criiter tripped the camera.

(Edited by Matt in MO at 8:58 am on July 19, 2001)

Billy in VA

Reaction score
If I read the last one right, it is not a Time/Date cam.  Wal-martt did have these fro $25.00 but the last time I went in at the Fred.,VA store, they were all gone.  Later  Billy

ToledoBend

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Service Merchandise still has the Owl PF Date models on their web site for $49.97.  Go to their camera section, choose 35mm type cameras and it shows up on about the 5th "next" page.  Also, there is a box next to the camera that lets you check on the availability at your local stores (and gives you the phone number so you can check how many they have).
---------
Keep on shootin' (pictures and bullets)

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Thanks Toledobend:
I ordered one yesterday at the store in Fredericksburg, VA and will pick it up today.  Cheeper then me ordering another one.  Thanks again for the info.  Billy

Matt in MO

Reaction score
Yahoo! I found some Canon PF Dates at an out of town Walmart Supercenter marked down to $39. Radio Shack here I come!

mohican

Reaction score
Man, I have been to two walmarts and no luck on finding any.  Only other place that I have checked have them for 59 bucks!!!  It seems we are also competing against each other on ebay!!!

Coal30

Reaction score
I went to the walmart today and found at least 20 to 30 Sure shot owl Date PF  today for $39 + Tax $42.00  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom