Found some Owls

grtwythunter

Reaction score
Hey guys. Check your local Sears. Mine had 3 owll PF's. I'm in Socal. I got two and will probably go back for the other after payday. Hope it's still there. I can't wait to build my first cam.   Scott

wfontjr

Reaction score
there is a site called photoalley.com, has owl pf date for 69.95, price is a bit high

wfontjr

Reaction score
there is another old owl date on ebay for buy it now $20, somebody better snap it up before i exceed my budget this month

ToledoBend

Reaction score
It was a couple of days ago, but  Service Merchandise's website was selling the Owl PF for $49.97  
I bought a couple of them in a Mississippi Service Merchandise on I-10 across the Interstate from a big outlet mall as I was driving through Mississippi.  I don't remember which city.  There were at least three left.

BowDoc

Reaction score
Take a look at ECKARD Drugs. I saw some owls there but they are still 59.00 to 79.00 bucks still

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks ToledoBend.  I live in Diamondhead,MS  and that Service Merch. is only a 15 minute drive for me.  I never thought of looking there.  Hope they still have some!  

grtwythunter

Reaction score
I was out looking for MS20's today and both of my local Targets had owl pf's.       Scott

gizz

Reaction score
This may be a long shot but I run my own computer business(mainly custom software) but I do have a PA reseller Tax ID number and can basically sell anything I want. Anyone know who I'd get in touch with about buying some owls wholesale? I could then sell them to anyone who needs them while passing the savings on to you. I'd have to find out if there is a minimum price I'd have to sell at but then again I could always include "free" shipping. Any clues let me know.
I could maybe even sell them at minimum retail and send any profits to Jesse to help cover any expenses he has for running this web site/bbs.

(Edited by gizz at 9:01 pm on July 18, 2001)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom