Found the Cam

jayber

Reaction score
Someone found my cam.....on private property.  Wasn't messed with, other than the pic.  Actually, I know who it is.....and my dad gave him permission to coyote hunt our land as I found out.  Moved it anyway and now it's chained!

http://communities.msn.com/JessesTrailCamP...amp;PhotoID=803

I'll have to ask him to step back a few feet next time so he's a little more clear.  LOL

(Edited by jayber at 1:16 pm on Feb. 4, 2002)

woodseye

Reaction score
WOW! What a close-up. Not exactly a big ol' buck Huh? Good he was honest or you would have never seen the pic or your cam again. I'm glad you didn't lose it!!!

woods

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Ha Ha, wonder what color his eyes were before the flash bleached them to blue ! ! !

that was a "Close" call alright

jayber

Reaction score
Well, if it did wind up missing after he was in the woods you can be sure that would have been the first and last time he was allowed in the woods!  He's the type of person that I could see taking it or shooting it out of spite......but he probably realized not to bite the hand that feeds him.

MBullism

Reaction score
Ya think he had to get that close to figure out what it was?  I'll bet the flash from 18" helped him do the math!!! If I come across someone else's cam in the woods, they're gonna get a moon!  :moon:  lol

(Edited by MBullism at 6:53 pm on Feb. 4, 2002)

Applbit

Reaction score
he even gave a little smile for the cam

jayber

Reaction score
He's like that.......and OMG, my dad told me he'd be on the camera.  Actually, he said that he mooned the cam, which wouldn't have surprised me!

gizz

Reaction score
That's my biggest fear. My freinds would never touch my cams but if they ever find them they'll probably moon them! :moon:

Stever

Reaction score
glad to hear it was ok.
Mbullism, i think most folks have no clue what it is when they see it. You know finders keepers. No ones around so it mine attitude.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 If i found one i wouldnt take it but i would sure have some fun :smile-big-blue: just a couple pics ya know.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom