FOX-COYOTE-FISHER

woodseye

Reaction score
I get a lot of fisher pics at apple piles to bait deer.I think the apples draw snowshoes and they draw fishers. The coyote looks like a mount except his back leg is up to step. The cat was using the same trail as coyote. Took about 6 deer pics also same spot.

gizz

Reaction score
Extremely nice woodseye! Your right about that coyote, he looks like a mount but I'm sure you wouldn't do that :noddin-yes:

homer

Reaction score
woodseye nice pics, I think your right about the feed and fishers. I've got some fisher pics in the same area where I feed the deer, lots of squirrls and rabbit in the area.                                                                                                                                        

woodseye

Reaction score
No he looks like a mount but hes not. Homer thats the best fisher pic I've seen. What state are you in? Thanx for posting that pic I enjoyed seeing it.
  Hidey Ho Boys

homer

Reaction score
woodeye I'm in wisconsin. keep the pics coming.

Fubar

Reaction score
Great Pics! Thanx guys.                    Fubar

howerton

Reaction score
how do you putt your pictures on this site. i have a scanner is that what you use?

davered1

Reaction score
howerton,

Just scan them and upload them to a image hoster,I use bidbay.com. then just post them with
around the url.

make sense?

Top Bottom