Fox Pro electronic varmint caller

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Fox Pro has a great electronic varmint caller unit. It's been used by many on the Go Go Varmint board and they all love it. Small. lightweight

Remote has mute button, volume up, volume down and selection switch to change sounds. Being able to change sounds and adjust level with a remote is a time saver. No cassettes to wear out or fumble with.

http://www.varminthunters.com/foxpro/

gizz

Reaction score
Anyone on this board ever use one of these?
Seems like a nice "small" package (2 lbs). I was wondering about the range and clarity of the speaker.

To put it another way:
If you was gonna get an electronic call and you've had a chance to test a few of the major callers, would this be the one you'd buy?
Thanks, gizz.

(Edited by gizz at 7:17 pm on Dec. 9, 2001)

californiacoyotes

Reaction score
i have the FOXPRO and love it!! i have the model 48, which has 8 sounds and runs on a 30 second(i think, i can't remember exactly)loop. as far as volume i always have started out about half way and work my way down. every time i have used it i have had at least one coyote come in. it is small and light and the remote works welll for me out to about 100 yards. although i have heard of guys using the remote out to 200, just seems a bit far though. i usually have the unit about 50 yards from me and like i said before it does it's job just fine. if you are looking for a caller forget about the lohman or johnny stewart.

paulc

Reaction score
oh great.. i just bought a cabelas caller 1 week ago>

limit7

Reaction score
thanks for tip....One more thing for my wife under the xmas tree.

nobuckkev

Reaction score
Someone told me that electronic callers are illegal in California. Is this true? I would really like to do some bowhunting for yotes once the deer season ends.

Bishop

Banned
Reaction score
There illegal for Bear hunting, but legal for varmit and crow hunting.  

Latest Posts

Top Bottom