fox red labrador retrievers

sccrbllr

Reaction score
so i was looking around for a black lab pup when i ran into a breeder here in santa clarita. she sell a variety of labs but the ones that stood out the most are these fox red pups. they are classified as a Yellow but are real dark like a copper. the dam and sire are from Kelley Greens labradors in nevada. She sells these pups for $1300+. as i was talking to the breeder she said because they are three and a half months old and i new her daughter (found out afterwards) she would be willing to sell her to me for $600. Her liniage was mainly show, but i figured that because its for my girlfriend and i have my hunting dog, I'd go for it, although i will try to train her as much as i can for the field as well. here is her first picture, more to come.
[attachment=31803:attachment]

Attachments

AnewBigDaddyB

Reaction score
Great lookin pup, I too have Red dogs, however, they're pointers, called Vizslas, maybe you've seen them?
If not, you'll see all of mine here, just search my BS, I'm sure it'll bore you to death! regardless, real nice looking pup, never heard of them, but, its great having an obscure type dog, folks always stop and ask?
Good luck, be dedicated to your pup, and I'm sure the better half will let you take it hunting, especially once she sees how you have basically been the one to develop the dog!

Attachments

Top Bottom