• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Frank Passed Away

awackywabbit

I wanted to post here because I know that Frank has been an active member on this forum for several years. He was my neighbor, father figure, and my Dad's best friend. He posted a lot about Coyote hunting as that is what he was into most in the last few years.

He loved hunting more than anyone I ever met. He will be greatly missed.

He passed away last Tuesday. The memorial service in case anyone here is local is tomorrow(04/02/13) at Rosewood Christian Reformed church in Bellflower CA at 11am.

If anyone here may have only known him online and would like me to pass something onto the family feel free to email me at ([email protected]) or PM me and I'll make sure his family gets the messages. I know that online friendships can be just as precious as the face to face ones.

Debbie

inchr48

Sorry to hear of Frank's passing. I enjoyed reading the tips and comments he gave in the Predator Hunting forum. The hunting community needs more mentors like him.

cjack

Didn't know Frank, what was his forum name? However, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends and to those whose life he touched.

awackywabbit

Didn't know Frank, what was his forum name? However, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends and to those whose life he touched.
I believe it was just Frank. I have a few private messages from him but they are dated, I have not been active here in years. The name I have in my inbox is Frank, it's showing him with over 1000 posts here. Sorry if it has since changed I have not kept up with this board.

He would have posted mostly in the varmit hunting & quail hunting forum as that is what he pursued most in the last 10 years. However prior to that he was a big mule deer hunter and did also fish from time to time.

His real name is Frank Fish. He is survived by his wife, two sons, a daughter, and 4 grandchildren.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Wow, sad news. I knew Frank from his posts on all the varmint boards and here. He was wise about the wiley coyote and passed on his knowledge to the new guys. Blues skies Frank.

Thanks awackyrabbit too for letting us know about Frank's passing. You were fortunate to have known a man like him.

tony270

I remember Frank's post. Frank passed on very knowledgeable and useful information as did Onecoyote (Danny), Frank is missed, and Frank also posted on the CPC, he may have posted on CalGuns from time to time.
God Speed

Top Bottom