Fred Hall Show

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
I've been going every year for about the last 5 years now.

Anybody planning on going?

d trees

Reaction score
Hey Fullsack im sure i will make an appearance this year I missed last year but the year before I bought a canvasback print robert stiener.I usually like to go before the weekend.d

Thonzberry

Reaction score
I'll be there Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat. I work with a guy who does side work for Dan Hernandez and he can get me some passes. see you all there......

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
I usually go on Wednesday or Thursday to do a little recon for my buddies who'll make the trip on the weekend, and a get first dibs on any good deals.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
I'll be there Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat. We should all meet by the trout pound. See you guys there....

d trees

Reaction score
WOW tony I hope your selling something or reppn for someone four days at fred hall show gonna have some barkin dogs :shocked-big-eyes::laff-2-awe:
sounds good to me. but i think its a trout pool:roll-wink-green:

D Sea

Reaction score
I'll be there again this year.  Have you all noticed that deals are fewer and farther between each year?  I probably won't be buying much, but I look at it as an chance to catch up with people who I haven't seen in a while and a chance to  meet some new ones.  

I'll go on Friday or Saturday, but haven't decided yet.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
Derek, I work with a guy who does side work for Dan Hernandez, and he can get me a pass to get in I take the kids one day and the rest of the days I go myself.
Most of the time I stare a the Daves Boats and drewl:stimpy: and then when I get home and tell my wife I want she says :no no: you can kiss my :moon:, then my thoughts go :flushJust kidding)....LOL

foulshot

Reaction score
Tony, your killing me.  I had to stop laughing so my wife wouldn't come in the office to see what I was doing.
I'm one of those guys that FullSack is doing recon for.  I stopped going to the San Diego show after going to LB a few years back.  
Has anyone eaten the trout out of the pool?
Maybe a meet on Saturday?

fowl Shooter

Reaction score
I'm taking my kids to fish the trout pond Sat. I usaully go just to renew my vessel assist membership and see old friends. The kids get a kick out of the DFG casting contest and pond. I concur there are no real bargains there, especially now what the exhibitors pay for floor space. Sometimes there are some at the big 5 and turners area. I view at a chance to see whats new in tackle and boat equipment.  

rusman66

Reaction score
I will probably take the family friday, I haven't been in a couple years. What do they stick you for at the entrance?

D Sea

Reaction score
I'll be there on Saturday.  I was hoping to go up to fish the Owens Rivers this weekend, but the weather has changed my mind.

yotegetter

Reaction score
Well I think I'll be walking across the street from work today to head over to the Fred Hall show in an hour. Maybe I'll run into some JHPers!

I'll look for ya Thonzberry around the pond.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
I'll be going on Friday as soon as it opens. Drop me a message if anyone is going to go and we can meet at the trout pool..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom