FREE HANDCRAFTED TRAD RECURVE BOW STRINGS.....PIC'S

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Well i not sure how many of u know but I do trad shooting and Hunting too when I get a chance not to often but as soon as I am tired of compounds I will be mostly going trad agian.
At one time I bought, sold and collected and refurbished Bear Classic Recurves. Now I just have my personal shooting trads and trad collection only. If u go back about a page on the trad forum here u can check out my collection with photos if u haven't before a lot of nice bows. While doing that I had a lot of extra trad supplies that I had bought for my hobbie and now realized I have a lot of extra recurve strings that I will never use and I don't want to see them go to waist.
so I am making a generous offer to my jho brothers and sisters if u need a trad string I will be happy to ship one to u free and all I ask for in return is a thank u in the thank u box that jho provides for each other, that's all.
They are hand crafted Gemini twin mono or twin camo color and double looped.
I have to many to list, so i have all kinds of different draw lengths and draw weight combos.
U can check with me here on this post or by pm and tell me what draw length and draw weight u are intrested in and if i have the draw length or draw weight combo u are intrested in i will hook u up. then u can pm me your address and i will ship it to u free of charge. Have a great day!.... tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grey Taylor

Very generous of you, TRA. I make all my own Flemish strings so I don't need any more, just wanted to pass on an attaboy.
Trad people rock.

Guy

VHRAM

Very nice of you to do. I don't need any either , but appreciate the kindness you don't see a lot nowadays.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Thanks for the kind words gentleman I really appreciate it.

g791 let me know what size and draw weight u need and let's see if we get lucky and have one for. Thanks. Tra

socalhuntr

Very generous indeed. I am a compound shooter but I did pick up a Bear Grizzly recurve to play around with. It would be great to have a backup string if you had one in my size. It is 58" , 48lbs. Thanks for the offer even if you don't have one.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

No problem socalhunter, it's late now getting ready to crash, 3 hrs difference. Yeh i have a Bear grizzly in my collection too, fast and hard hitting.
So tomorrow I go through my strings and see if I have a 58" for u....... tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

I am very sorry socialhuntr I don't have an extra string for your grizzly bro, wish I could of helped u out. Have a great day!....,tra

Grey Taylor

socalhuntr, if you ever wander out to the high desert (Victorville, Apple Valley, Lucerne Valley) give me a yell. If we can arrange it to meet somewhere I'll make a Flemish string for you.

Guy

THE ROMAN ARCHER

g791 I have a string for u bro, so your bow is a 52" so your string length would be 48-48 1/2".

So all u have to do is pm me your address and i will ship it out to u within the next 4 days as soon as I can get to the post office no problem.
Nice zebra wood by looking at your photo, it reminds me of my Ben Person recurve my dad passed on to me.....tra

g791

Thanks for the string TRA. Already a killer at 20yrds on the first day with new string. Lol

Last edited:

THE ROMAN ARCHER

That's great G that u got the string bro, wow looks like u are zinging those arrows on the mark in the target for sure. Glad to help u out and enjoy shooting your Ben Person.....tra

Top Bottom