Free hog hunt for vets. Drawing names Sunday.

Ism415

Reaction score
Follow me on Instagram @gameoverig

hntboar

Reaction score
Tagging my Marine Son Kyle! Hope it is not to late. Freedom I thank you and all Vets for it!

Last edited:

JustGuy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not,
I was lucky this year, so will not steal a chance from someone who needs it.
Good luck boys.

Last edited:

KTKT70

Reaction score
I have been looking for something like this for the Lt. Col

he is not on any sites and would never ask for anything. But if you have room for a Purple Heart USMC vet. Please include him in your draw. Also he and myself would be happy to help in the future if it's needed. Really nice to see someone give back to our service members like this.
Thank you sir
KT

KTKT70

Reaction score
Didn't ever see a update. I think that means we didn't win.

JustGuy

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, did you actually believe in it?
Yep, on the corner of my street there is an ATM gives $500 to every 3rd person.
Address will be provided in the PM. Hurry up till supply last.

KTKT70

Reaction score
Never know. I am always looking to get the Lt. Col out to hunt. He is now going to turn 73 and never has he took the discount on fishing or hunting. Although he is a Purple Heart vet with 3 times shot down in war, he is not much for asks no for help. It's more something I think he deserves. I would think many guys would be honored to be around a guy like him.

also I always offer to help when I ever see post about vets. One thing my dad loves to do is help and be around other services members.

Could be be that the win was told on the social media platform he was asking people to sign up to.

So I guess yes and no. I do believe in the good will of man but sadly you are right that more often than not there is a catch. Hope all is well with you buddy. I know you get the job done and put in lots of time to make it work. Congrats on another great year sir.

JustGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Did you try to get him on a guided hunt? I know it cost money, but this forum has proven itself to help to veterans, doesn't it, Bruce?

KTKT70

Reaction score
I'm saving up to take him on a guided hunt. Had one set up but due to a few family things was not able to make it happen. This is a great sight and I have seen soon pretty cool stuff around here. Thanks guys

JustGuy

Banned
Reaction score
What i think it is soo bad that veterans in this country have to "save up" for such simple thing as pig hunts.
ridiculous. They were giving their life for this country and now they have to "save Up". where are we????

KTKT70

Reaction score
What i think it is soo bad that veterans in this country have to "save up" for such simple thing as pig hunts.
ridiculous. They were giving their life for this country and now they have to "save Up". where are we????
Amen brother. Some gave more than others but they all put a life on the line for the benefit of many others. I think my dad will get the discount hunting license for the first time and than I just have to get him out there. I will be saving just for small hunts. My goal is to spend time with him in the field. We did do a lot of that when I was younger due to the corps and church commitments. We were lucky to have him survive 3 times down in the big bird and glad he was able to keep serving so many years. I know I'm a little close to the story. But I think guys like him and even less decorated should hunt and fish and do what ever they want in what ever state they want to. It wouldn't let me hunt the same way. Maybe would just allow me some time in the field that is long over due.

Thanks agian to to all our service members here. And thank you to the regular guys also. This is a great site and lots of free help for all of us. Way to go team jesses.

Last edited:

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me or was this spoof in bad taste, Play as like with with most things but not our Vets, they disserve way more than they are getting.

Aught-SixGuy

Reaction score
This was not a spoof. I won the hunt drawing on instagram. I'm headed out there in February for the hunt. Give this guy some credit. He's a good guy, and he wanted to do something for vets. Don't have sour grapes and trash the dude because you didn't win. He's just not on here every day.

Aught-SixGuy

Reaction score
He said to follow him on instagram, that's where the drawing was held. The instructions were right above his picture in the post.

Top Bottom