Free mounts- new taxidermist starting out

Zanglo

Reaction score
hey everyone, between COVID 19 and all these fires it sure has been a hell of a hunting season for everyone in California. I’m starting out in the trade and would like to do your mounts for free, minus the cost for materials. I tan my own capes and do my own euros so the turn around is quicker. Message me and I can show you some of my other work. I can do birds, full bodies euros and shoulder mounts.

Sawfish

Reaction score
Are are you located, and can you provide measuring for the mounts (ie SCI, B&C, etc.)?

Zanglo

Reaction score
Are are you located, and can you provide measuring for the mounts (ie SCI, B&C, etc.)?
I’m located in menifee, I can measure for you however I am not an official measurer for record books

Sawfish

Reaction score
Thanks. I am in Orange County. Hope you are keeping away from the fires. I am scheduled to make a hunt next week, and am waiting out the fire closures. Glad to see a new taxidermist in the area. We have had some good ones who have died, moved away, or just got too old. Will talk to you after I return.

Zanglo

Reaction score
Thanks. I am in Orange County. Hope you are keeping away from the fires. I am scheduled to make a hunt next week, and am waiting out the fire closures. Glad to see a new taxidermist in the area. We have had some good ones who have died, moved away, or just got too old. Will talk to you after I return.
The fires have so far avoided our area. My in laws live in garden grove, if you’re successful next week I could pick up and drop off for you, save you the hour drive. Good luck!

Sawfish

Reaction score
I live in Yorba Linda, so not too much difference. Sent you a PM

Top Bottom