For Sale Free ocean lures

dirtpoor

Reaction score
My friend who was a long range skipper passed away and left me a box of approx 50 lures, I don't ocean fish anymore and they are used so I'm going to give them to someone who will get some use out of them. there are spoons, used iron ,flashers and feathers and 2 billfish lures. Pickup in Fallbrook only. Bill [email protected]

parkermann

Reaction score
Sorry about your friend. Good for you for giving them away and for whoever grabs them. Fallbrook is a little too far or I would jump on the deal

Last edited:

solus

Reaction score
You willing to ship them? Youre a little far.

dustin ray

Reaction score
i have 45' fishing boat in SD i can put them to use going that way Friday if there still available

KTKT70

Reaction score
Lol. I'm sure he has more best friend in waiting than most of us will have in a life time.

What kind of boat do you run and out of what harbor? Do you get down to Mexico waters much? Maybe fish the black and blue tournament.

dirtpoor

Reaction score
i have 45' fishing boat in SD i can put them to use going that way Friday if there still available
Dustin, I gave away the iron but you're welcome to the rest, most is in fair condition but the hooks will need to be replaced, I'll hold them for you, I'm in Rainbow just south of Temecula, call me Thursday and let me know for sure,
Bill 760-815-8403

dirtpoor

Reaction score
GONE, Jho guy didn't call so I gave them to a guy in oceanside . Over 40 lures for free, thought somebody would have jumped on it.

solus

Reaction score
Damn. I thought you were giving them to Dustin.

dustin ray

Reaction score
thats cool Iv been out of town and sorry about your friend passing away

Top Bottom