Free Predator Hunting Seminar, San Marcos near San Diego area. Aug 9 2009

dirtpoor

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
My hunting partner and I are putting on a predator seminar at the old Twin Oaks Schoolhouse on Deersprings Rd in San Marco's on Aug 9th at 9:00 am, I'll post details and forward a flyer to Jesse this week, its intended for new predator hunters and experienced hunters new to the sport, it should be interesting and hopefully help them put more fur on the ground, all are welcome, Bill....usahunter@aol.com

dirtpoor

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
951,just email me and I'll put you on the list, thanks , Bill....usahunter@aol.com

Varmit Hunter

Reaction score
I was wondering if you would be willing to predator seminar on a Saturday? I am not able to make it on a Sunday do to other obligations.

ReconDoc242

Reaction score
dammit I wish I could of made it....ugghhh I hate afghanistan some times...Any plans for any more?

Fastshot

Reaction score
Dangit!!! I wish I would have saw this post earlier, would've gone.

dirtpoor

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Jesse, sorry for the delay but I had to take my bow for a walk in deer/bear country, in my opinion the workshop went extremely well, we had 60 signed up and 36 were present, Red Barborosa and his wife Katie had a table set up (REDHUNTERLLC )and there was a lot of interest in their product's,Everyone seemed interested and appeared to enjoy the workshop, When I used to do Bowhunter Ed classes the only way I could judge how well it went was by how quickly folks wanted to get out of Dodge, by that barometer it went great because we finished up about 1:00pm and the last person left the parking lot about 3:30 pm, Thank's again Jesse for helping us get the word out, Bill P.S. we were inspired by the young folks/families and ladie's that attended.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom