Friend has problem with deer cam Dc200

dmach8

Reaction score
His deer cam dc200 is eating the 9 volt batteries, they are shot in 2 days and with the 10 dollar 9 volts it lasted 4 days. Any Ideas to help him out.
Thanks, Steve

Killet

Reaction score
hmm, bad cam is my bet, I have a friend with one and he loves it. If the flash were stronger it would be perfect but his batteries last for several setups. We changed batteries last weekend and it had been out for 2 weeks that time and for several weeks prior to that. These are just the regular duracell batteries. Oh and he gets lots of pics off 1 set of batteries to, day and night so its definitely getting used.

dmach8

Reaction score
He was afraid of that it was a DC100 upgraded to a 200 due to problems last year, he put this out to cover a spot I can't till I get mine sorted out with Haymaker and it's giving him nothing but battery trouble..
Thanks for the help

theck

Reaction score
I had the same problem with one. I sent it back and they said it was fine. I got rid of it and started building my own.

dmach8

Reaction score
Until I get mine straightened out here he is skeptical about that

I'm sure haymaker will get it right and it hasn't stopped me from getting ready for #2, a sony p41 w/ Pix universal, when all arrives hope to get the pictures my cuddeback is missing, while it takes a minute to write to the card.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom