Funniest Pic

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Funniest Pic

Contest Rules:

Please post only one pic per category. No editing or changing pic allowed after 4 hours from original post.

Pic must be yours, your families or friend's. No ripping pics that you don't own or have copyright to.

Pics can be from home made or commercial game cams.

Pics must be under 640 pixels wide so people don't have to scroll back and forth.

Contest will end November, 6th 2003. Voting for best pics will take place and prizes awarded then.

Contest Rules and Prizes

Good luck to all who enter.

D Letho

Reaction score
Must have had something real good for dinner licking his chops like that ! This reply was edited because I forgot to upload the picture

Attachments

WileyCoyote

Reaction score
This old lady has quite a handful with theses four young'ns. This pic makes me laugh every time I look at it. It was taken with a Woodswatcher.

Attachments

Tsmola

Reaction score
when I first got my cam I set it up on our bird feeder to try and catch some pesky raccoons as a test, instead I got this pic of the cat

Attachments

steve-o

Reaction score
This picture is from one of the frames of a quicktime movie in my Dual D-380/X10 camera. The momma bear is beating up the camera that took the picture (that's her arm in the lower left corner), and one of the bear cubs looks like he's hugging my other camera which is chained to the tree.

Attachments

davidj7

Reaction score
Taken june 2002 upstate NY.
Homebrew owl pf / rs sensor

Top Bottom