Funny things while camera building

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Here's part of a phone discussion I had with Brian last night while working with his board.

Brian was walking me through some things, showing how the board works.

Brian:  What's it doing now?
Todd:  {very confused because I started to hear beeping}  lol,  It's beeping Brian.
Brian:  It's what??  It can't beep!!
Todd:  lol,  I hear beeping.
Brian:  It's not designed to do that.
Todd:  Oh man.. I just realized it's my multimeter beeping.  It must beep after it is one for awhile.  LOL

It was funny at the time.  I knew it wasn't suppose to beep but at first I could have sworn the board was beeping at me.

It's always an experience with these cameras.

Later,
Todd

(Edited by ToddP at 2:27 pm on May 16, 2002)

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Yeah. You had me wondering there for awhile.  Now how in the world could this thing beep.  It is sad but it did take me a second to come back with the"It can't beep" idea.

Don't you just love this stuff.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Thats funny guys I use Brians chips and I never could hear a beep.HeHe Maybe I left the speaker off when I built the board. It is funny at the things you do. I once soldered a wire on to my board and when I looked it was the end that was still on the roll of wire. I thought it was the wire from the PIR. Duh!! Thats what I get for staying up half the night to work on these cams.LOL

Tinhorn

Reaction score
That's funny alright,  is a beep a high or a low???  ha ha

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
I think if you relate it to blood pressure it would be a high.

"Man is thing going to explode now or what"

bat

Reaction score
Hey now that's an idea.....A picture with sound!  baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, snort snort hehe.  bat's not commenting on his "mistakes" but there was this one time................hehe

Archilochus

Reaction score
I'm still laughin' over this one a day later :-()

Reminds me of one I pulled a couple days back....
Fiddling with a new circuit - turn power on.... and nothin'.  Check batts, recheck connections, go look over the code, recheck all of the above - still nothing!!  After about 5 minutes of this, I FINALLY figure out that I had pulled the IC out of the breadboard to re-program it and left it in the #^%&*^(* programmer!!

Boy is MY face red!!.....

Archilochus

Top Bottom