G-3

chap_dog48

Reaction score
What a year to have the tag. This storm coming in will drive all the deer into the foothills and valley floor. You will have an epic hunt for sure. Projected snow is something like 3-5 feet. Get ready to be picky. You should see 50+ bucks a day. Definitely post pics. Good luck and smoke the one you want. Especially, enjoy your hunt, and build memories it will be your one and only chance to hunt it. Have fun

Smithb9841

Reaction score
I hope you get a monster! Bring back lots of pics for the rest of us to dream about haha

Bigolwiggler

Reaction score
If possible ....video tape this event !!! I watched some good youtubes about G-3.
Just know that there are a lot of guys drooling out here.
When the whole draw system started, I was torn between holding out for a G-3 (or similar) ....or just putting in for an X zone that I could draw every few years. I opted for the latter. If I had lived in the heart of B zone back then , I would have probably just started stacking up points. I now live in B zone but its far too late to do that now.
Anyhow, I hope you have the time of your life ! You hold the tag of a lifetime. Its like getting the golden wrapper from a Chocolate Wonka Bar.
BOW

Bubblehide

Banned
Reaction score
I chatted on another forum with a guy who's girlfriend drew. It should be very good this year.

brknarrow

Reaction score
looks like we're gonna get some weather! most hunters will probly fill opening weekend. i'm not in any hurry. I should have a petty good crew of past hunters high and low 3 on horse back. kick'n myself for not goin horseback but hauling quads. pitching a tent or 2 dec 3rd. if I can teach my marine corps buddy how to film [phone scope] will do!!

brknarrow

Reaction score
have them get ahold of us.we'll have a lot of eyes out there. and i'm sure i'll be passing some shooters. if the campgrounds charge. we will be off in desert? 20 ft. cabelas alanak and a wall tent. all about about helping hunters

Bubblehide

Banned
Reaction score
I can pass that along. However, they will be major competition for wall hangers

nickman123

Reaction score
You should stay at indian campground in Independence. They charge but its not much. You get elecrical hookup and hot showers

brknarrow

Reaction score
You should stay at indian campground in Independence. They charge but its not much. You get elecrical hookup and hot showers
thanks not sure yet. doin it in tents. prob desert dry camp

Top Bottom