G1 non-typical

ak_o_sniper

Reaction score
Anybody know of the story on the record book buck (15x11) shot on the G1 hunt this year? I have seen the picture but not heard the story on it. The buck is posted on myoutdoorbuddy.com and it looks to be a big sac river buck.

Last edited:

6x7

Reaction score
Didn't see anything about record book buck its a awesome buck for sure,I wonder what the DNA testing is about as long as it is from a czone it will all ways be conciderd a mule deer

ak_o_sniper

Reaction score
Bossbrott, they aren't mine to post, but they are on the site I mentioned.

Bossbrott

Reaction score
Yeah, I went on the site and saw the buck, he's a beauty. No story to read, but it looks like last weeks storm moved some deer alright.

duckman2002

Reaction score
A lot of the deer moved with the warm storm the week before the season. Cant believe they moved as early as they did. Maybe it's a sign of a bad winter

jerryt

Reaction score
A bad winter would be a good winter.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Seen some good bucks this year out of G1, however, I was told private property on those I seen. Nice bucks...

novishunter

Reaction score
DuckMan - Pop and I met a real nice Game Warden on our way out last Saturday. He said the same thing maybe that's why he didn't bother to check our vehicle cause they knew all the deer have gone to private land. He suggested that we hit the BLM on our way to Red Bluff.. Not much sign there either.

duckman2002

Reaction score
DuckMan - Pop and I met a real nice Game Warden on our way out last Saturday. He said the same thing maybe that's why he didn't bother to check our vehicle cause they knew all the deer have gone to private land. He suggested that we hit the BLM on our way to Red Bluff.. Not much sign there either.
there was a lot killed in the Tehama wildlife area way down in the gulches

Big Moose

Reaction score
Man, whata' monster! Not too wide but the points and mass...Wow!

Moose

Top Bottom