Game cam for $100

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I found a moultrie game cam 2 for $98.04 in a Natchez shooting supply catalog that I get. I went online to there web site and they don't have it listed there. But in their catalog they have it for $98.04 without the batteries and $108.68 with a rechargeable 6 VCH. Not a bad price. It dosn't say what camera comes with it. Here is a link to the one Bass pro has.
http://www.basspro-shops.com/servlet/catal...arTarget=search

(Edited by TNDEERHUNTER at 12:26 pm on June 4, 2002)

Pgumby68

Inactive
Reaction score
They are a "flash bleeder". For a mass produced item, they are junk. Like Jayber said, you get what you pay for.

BULL MOOSE

Reaction score
Flash bleed is easy to rectify. This new camera is their second camera. It is not the Gotcha model. You can view it in Jesses game camera comparison. It is the first camera shown.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the info. I just saw it and thought I would see what everyone had to say about it. I don't need one because I have six that I have built myself. I am only building digitals now. I just thought maybe a newbee might want one and maybe change the camera out.LOL

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Found another site that has them and sent a request to know what camera was in it. Will post if I get a response.

Top Bottom