Game Cam/ Hunting Equip. Insurance??

• Thread starter the hairless one
  • Start date
T

the hairless one

HELP!! I had a cam stolen last week $250 and i went to check on insurance today. They told me i could add it onto my house ins. for hardly anything w/ no deductable but then they called and said i couldnt get it because there wouldnt be anyone there to protect it. It isnt my land but it is a friends and it is private and posted and i had it locked. Who can i get some insurance from? I will switch if i have to or i could get a separate policy for hunting stuff only. Whatever I want to put more cams out but i cant afford to lose the $ What can I do? Who can I go thru? I dont think it should matter that its not my land should it?

T

the hairless one

why wont any of you guys answer? I need some help on this one if anyone knows of a particular company or whatever let me know please?

BlackWater

Reaction score
Not aware of any insurance company that would provide insurance for a cam.  Unless you tell them it was stolen out of house,truck,or boat.  Keep checking around maybe one of them can provide the coverage.

T

the hairless one

Talked to my ins. rep for quite a while today and explained the whole thing and they said they would cover it after a lengthy discussion and a phone call to the underwriter. I just wish I ahd done all this before i put my camera out but i didnt think of it.

Zeke

Reaction score
Glad to hear theyre gonna help you.Is that coverage for a homebrew or store bought cam?  Z

Top Bottom