game cam

howerton

Reaction score
does it matter if you mount your pir sensor above the camera

Tinhorn

Reaction score
no, it won't

but what I do in my pistol cases is put the battery in the bottom part, the PIR center and cam on top, that way if any water get's inside, the battery gets flooded but the expensive stuff don't........

Tinhorn

wvhunter

Reaction score
I'm like Tinhorn and put the cam highest in the box in case water gets in.

It's good to see another West Virginian on the site.  What part of the state?  I'm in Preston county about an hour out of Morgantown.

russ

Reaction score
Hey wvhunter,I live in Tn but have family in Pa.You all must have some great hunting in that area.Its around 500 miles from my home here to my moms place around Pittsburg.Every trip we make that area is were we see the most deer.

howerton

Reaction score
can someone tell me how i can place my photos on this site?

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Howerton,
go back up to i think the 6th post from the top in this forum and all is explained there for you.
 But this is how it is done,you have to have some web space on a dedicated server,there are several free sites,upload your pics to one of these site,remember the address for the pic.
 Now to get it to show up you put "img" and "/img"inside these brackets[].
 Example: [ img ]addy here[ /img ] but dont use spaces as i have.
if you just want to provide a link back to your pics do the same thing except use "url" in place of "img".

(Edited by Passthru at 8:03 pm on Feb. 2, 2002)

Basscat

Reaction score
I have a Trailtimer Photohunter that has been used one year. Still works as good as it did when i bought it and takes good pictures. I also built a metal enclosure that fits over it while on the tree so it can be locked up. I will take  $175 for both and i will pay shipping. If interested i can email pics if wanted.
Beretta@charter.net

Top Bottom