Game ranch in Temecula

redux

Reaction score
There is/was a game ranch in Temecula similar to Bighorn Ranch but I can't find them online now. Can't remember the name and googling "temecula game ranch" doesn't come up with much. And I never bookmarked the website.

Anyone know the name or have contact info? Post a link if you can. Thanks.

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Yelp reviews are really mixed. What ever you decide, definitely do not do the taxidermy. A lot of people were straight robbed of cash and the animal.

MariotheBarber

Reaction score
I've never gotten a hog before, sometimes I think about going to big horn canyon ranch... But I dunno

TheGDog

Reaction score
Videos I've seen of one of those places... it was sad. The hogs were running TOWARDS the hunters, purposefully like domesticated animals thinking they were about to get fed. Truthfully I'm soo glad I didn't go that route and have my dignity still intact.

redux

Reaction score
Videos I've seen of one of those places... it was sad. The hogs were running TOWARDS the hunters, purposefully like domesticated animals thinking they were about to get fed. Truthfully I'm soo glad I didn't go that route and have my dignity still intact. You're thinking of Bighorn Canyon, and that's why I was interested in the other place. I had heard it wasn't a petting zoo like Bighorn and was hoping it would be more challenging.

Last edited:

redux

Reaction score
Videos I've seen of one of those places... it was sad. The hogs were running TOWARDS the hunters, purposefully like domesticated animals thinking they were about to get fed. Truthfully I'm soo glad I didn't go that route and have my dignity still intact.
You're thinking of Bighorn Canyon, and that's why I was interested in the other place. I had heard it wasn't a petting zoo like Bighorn and was hoping it would be more challenging.

Top Bottom