Gamera TM

coyotebandit

Reaction score
I had to laugh when I saw this one!  I wonder how they get the beam 4 feet wide at 40 feet?

Gamera TM

rutnduck

Reaction score
$275 US

I didn't knwo they have red fox and Moose in Australia

Archilochus

Reaction score
Sure do look like a home-brew!

With the right Fresnel lens & "blinders" you can get just about any detection pattern you want.  Check the specs for various lenses at http://www.fresneltech.com

So many exotic mammals etc. have been introduced in Australia, no animal being there would surprise me - it's really one of the most disgusting examples of "bucket biology" being practiced on a continental scale.

Archilochus

Tinhorn

Reaction score
"bucket biology"  ha ha,  good term,

of course the 1st was Noah bringing the 2 ticks and chiggers across the pond, he he

Tinhorn

coyotebandit

Reaction score
On that note, I saw a hunting ad for Australia where you were allowed 1 camel, 1 zebra, and unlimited Jackasses and feral pigs per day. They had a whole list of animals you could shoot for extra money. Sounds like our local zoo, but the zoo doesn't cost 3 grand a visit!!

hucklburry

Reaction score
Yeah, but if you shoot the animals at the zoo you will have to pay WAY more than a few thousand!!!

--Jim

MBullism

Reaction score
"Here we go again", again?

I hope not...

(Edited by MBullism at 7:38 pm on June 27, 2002)

bat

Reaction score
Anybody want to shoot Jackasses come on down to my neck of the woods....there's plenty of them around here.....why some of my best friends are...........  hehe :bag-on-head:  bat

Latest Posts

Top Bottom