Gas Price check

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I put $60 of gas in a mini-van last night and thought "What the hell is going ON?"
$3.50 a gallon is killing me. It's long since ruined my discretional spending and now is chipping away at my savings. Something's going to have to give shortly.

Rodney Hood

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BelchFire @ Apr 22 2008, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
"What the hell is going ON?"
$3.50 a gallon is killing me.[/b]
Try $3.83 and don't forget the 9/10's a gallon for So. Cal.

Diesel: $4.29-$4.79 a gallon!

Think I could increase my income if I didn't have to drive to work and instead stay home and draw unemployment.

Oil opened at over $118 barrel this morning.

Coues

Reaction score
You might as well get used to it, it's never going back down under $3.00 again. Our dollar is worthless and doesn't buy 1/2 of what it did 5 years ago.

Orygun

Reaction score
3.46 reg 4.26 diesel

It's not like you need the money to buy food since it (the food and your money) is all going into your tank.

barel74

Reaction score
$3.81 for regular yesterday..... and if this is'nt price gauging, then why did oil companies make record pfofits last year? Our economy is in the crapper, and our dollar is worthless in foreign countries. Sounds like a good time to tap into our own oil fields, and stop paying top dollar for foriegn oil. A dollar is still a dollar here. Did'nt they discover the worlds biggest oil field under northern Texas/southern Oklahoma, a few years back?

BigDog

Reaction score
You should try making my trip up to the property! I have driven it so many time, I know where every Arco station is along the way. $3.73 was the cheapest I found anywhere. Even in Nevada. Round trip plus two trips between the property and Susanville, I gas cost me over $150.00 for the weekend. And right now, I am doing it every weekend. At least until the funds run out.

superduty

Reaction score
Diesel is $4.19 a gallon right now and buy the time I'm off work and back in town probably more. I'm actually worried I might be causing more damage lately being I run the truck down to fumes before forcing myself to refuel. Probably sucking all the mud off the bottom of the tank into my engine.

DanV

Reaction score
Anybody want to buy a 2 year old , low milage diesel truck ? Just kidding , lowered my personal speed limit from 70 down to 65 MPH and gained almost 2 MPG , just over 21 MPG with quite a bit of city driving thrown in . Wish it was that high towing !

dhall61

Reaction score
I just hope it drops before my trip to Colorado the first week of Nov.

Things are getting on the rediculous when it comes to the cost of living.

Shane

Reaction score
I can see it now...the new 'huntin rig' will be a Prius pulling a cargo trailer.

tradman

Reaction score
I was up in Bolinas yesterday. $4.60 for 87 octane, $4.90 for premium!! I realize they're kind of an isolated little town, but it sure smacks of gouging to me. I paid $3.79 this morning in Sausalito, cheapest I've seen around here for a few weeks.

Litch

Reaction score
$4.12 for Diesel at Safeway in Reno, and that was with the .10 cent discount. If I filled up here in Truckee, it would have been $4.54!!!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
$4.35 today in beautiful Claremont CA. I'm already having to run the credit card twice in stations that have the $75 per slide limit. If gas gets over $150 to fill this diesel hog I'll have to swipe the credit card 3x on one stop. Unbelievable

Invade Iran now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spectr17 Campfire 14
spectr17 Campfire 50
spectr17 Campfire 21
spectr17 Campfire 2
spectr17 Campfire 16

Advertisement

Top Bottom