Gator picture time!!!!

Curtiss

Reaction score
I checked the email before going to bed, and sure enough, I have the O.K to set up the video and digital camera systems up in the Okefenokee Swamp here in South GA. I will be using passive system, because of the cold nature of the gators. I will set the passive system low to the ground, but the camera and the video system higher. I should get pictures, and video, of all sorts of game. I won't be able to set the camera's up untill friday, but I will be sure to post some video and pictures up as soon as they come in. I use to be a guide in the swamp, for the 3, and 7 day tours, and I still think that I remember the swamp rather good.( This was in 1969 to 1971.  If I shouldn't return, I leave Jesse my favorite video cam named (trouble maker) in hopes that it will serve him well. LOL!!!!!  
   I will leave the States again soon, to go to Belgrade Yu., Beijing, and Ting Jing China, so I will get the camera's out as fast as I can.

Take care, and God Bless All of You.
    Curtiss

TmKarren

Reaction score
Curtiss.   When you put the camera out.  I know a camo job that will work well.  Chicken feathers.  And I'd put a chicken gut pile right in front of the camera too.  Just kidding.  You would get a close up of the inside of a mouth though.  I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.  Hope You get some good ones and soon.  

jayber

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing the results too.....interesting....

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I look foward to seeing some pics from there. Be careful on your travels also.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Man 007, they keep you hopping!

That would be thrilling alright, am anxious to see some pix's too

Tinhorn

Top Bottom