George Zimmerman rescues family from truck crash last week, police say

easymoney

Reaction score
George Zimmerman, who has not been seen publicly since his acquittal in the murder of Trayvon Martin earlier this month, surfaced last week to rescue an unidentified family trapped in an overturned vehicle on a Florida highway, police said Monday.
Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told Fox News that Zimmerman, 29, was identified by a crash victim as the man who pulled him from the mangled vehicle.
“George Zimmerman pulled me out,” firefighters were told by the unidentified driver, according to McAuliffe.
The Seminole County Sheriff's Office said the single-car accident occurred July 17 at approximately 5:45 pm. and involved a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had left the road and rolled over.
The sheriff's office said there were four occupants inside -- two parents and two children. There were no reports of injuries.
The deputy responding to the crash said that when he arrived, two men -- one of whom was Zimmerman -- had already gotten the family out of the overturned vehicle.
Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy, the sheriff's office said.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/2...ed-man-from-truck-crash-last-week-police-say/

P304X4

Reaction score
And with a price on his head by the Black Panthers he still exposed his position to help his fellow man. :thumbs up2:

Phil80

Reaction score
I for see all of this dying off very soon with this.

KTKT70

Reaction score
well.. there is more prof that he is a good guy. Im sure he could have just drove by or as sum of the people full of hate like to say. " stay in your car" oh wait.. maybe its ok to get out this time.

easymoney

Reaction score
I heard this morning, that the libs are going to say this was staged to take attention off of Zimmerman and the mainscream media is going to help just like they did so far...

Reaction score
justice was served. regarding any race no kid should be out that late caseing the street. stand your ground should be put in affect in every state less criminals and people would think twice about commiting crimes , just my oppinion.

easymoney

Reaction score
Get ready, here it comes...

Zimmerman Crash Rescue Induces Derangement For Radio Lefties
A bad stretch for liberals just got worse, all because George Zimmerman decided again he needed to get out of a vehicle.
This time Zimmerman helped rescue a family of four from a wrecked SUV in Florida. Turns out it was more than left-wing radio hosts Bill Press and Stephanie Miller could bear, as both expressed doubts about the incident while heaping aspersions on Zimmerman, who recently showed how a man of color facing a murder charge in a high-profile case could get a fair trial in America. (Audio clips after the jump)
This morning, Press and guest Igor Volsky of ThinkProgress suggested Zimmerman's actions in helping the family were staged as part of a ruse to salvage his public image
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-c...rash-rescue-induces-derangement-radio-lefties

KTKT70

Reaction score
Igor must just be a dumb a$$. I bet he thinks GZ is a tuff guy want-a-be cop. why to show how stupid you are...

Top Bottom