Get the magnifying glass out on this one.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Here is a pic slickhead sent to me. Both pics are unedited by me except for the enlargement and cropping of the second pic. Slickhead thinks it is a hog or bear maybe. Location is in Missouri.

Looking at this pic blown way up and sharpened in Adobe Photoshop it looks to me like the legs are almost human. The legs appear to me like they have been stripped or skinned of fur or hair if it is an animal. The fur/hair where the tail would be looks wierd. Also note the hair/fur near the ankles. I can't make out much of the back or front of whatever animal this is except to say that there is a large dark area above and in front of the legs.

Fire away with the opinions on this one.

bowbender

Reaction score
MAN,WIERD OR WHAT?I DONT THINK I WOULD HANG A STAND THERE............LOL!
HEY THIS COULD BE THE FIRST BIG FOOT PIC!IF ITS AN ANIMAL ,IT APPEARS TO BE JUMPING OR LUNGING............I HAVENT A CLUE! THAT SEEMS TO BE AN OPEN AREA BEFORE THIS CRITTER REACHED THE TIMBER,SHOULDNT THERE BE MORE PICS?OR IS HE USING A TIMER?

COULD BE HIS BUDDIES WHO STUMBLED ON HIS CAM,PLAYING TRICKS,WHICH IS WHAT MY BUDDIES HAVE THREATENED TO DO! I CANT MENTION WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO.........

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
Man, goose bumps just ran all down my neck when I looked at those pictures.  My thought is that it is either a new, undocumented great ape, or one of his hairy hunting buddies playing a trick on him.  I sure hope it is the latter.   Slickhead in one brave fella if he is going to be hunting in those woods.  

(Edited by Jaggermax at 12:36 am on Sep. 8, 2001)

Richard Webb

Reaction score
It looks like a baby Sasquatch with his diaper off.

The Southern Oregon Bigfoot Society has made baby bigfoot casts during July. My retired friend in Grants Pass plans to attend their next meeting, and tell them about my ammo cans.

Here is the link:

http://www.geocities.com/bigfootlegends/

(Edited by Richard Webb at 11:51 pm on Sep. 7, 2001)

Possum

Reaction score
That has to be a human.  The length of the thigh and calf.  It looks like a foot on the bottom of the leg.  
I think whoever it is they had an accident and they are in a bad way.  Good thing it is summertime.:smile-blue:

Welby

Reaction score
I'm with Possum on this one.  That is definitely a human leg.  The thigh, knee and calf are not from any animal I can think of.  SO...

...I am thinking this is either a joke of some kind, either a hoax or staged photograph OR....

...quite possibly the most amazing photograph anyone of us has captured yet!!!

How long before it graces the cover of "The National Enquirer"?  Will I see this photograph next when I am standing in line at the supermarket?

robNhood

Reaction score
We have a serious problem here. Now you know that I take up residence in Missouri, hunt in Missouri. Heck, I do almost everything in Missouri!

You guys have to figure this one out or I may never venture out of the house again!!!

Looks like MO-MO to me...I just knew it!

M0-M0 is the legendary Bigfoot type creature that resides in Missouri.

I'm packin' my bags!!!!!

(Edited by robNhood at 8:33 am on Sep. 8, 2001)

gtk

Reaction score
I say it's a hybrid... 1/3 moose, 1/3 elk, and 1/3 deer.  Combine those 3 with a realllll bad case of mange, and someone shooting your tail off, and you have your picture...  Simple.

gizz

Reaction score
Does look like a horizontal body in front of the legs so kinda doubt it's human. Is this the only pic?
Wait, did you say Missouri? Must be Tinhorn out playing pranks!

flarcher00

Reaction score
Man that is freaky! But if you look at the picture real close you can see that someone edited it and erased the top part of the body and just left the legs so that it looks like it is on all fours and running. But it is still freaky looking! Let's see do I really want to hunt that swamp next weekend?  Glenn (Florida Hunter)

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 I have seen black bears twice in Mo. but this is not black,but i still think it is a bear,but its hair is shed for the warm month's,if you look really close you can see what looks like the front of the animal in the shadows.
 Of course i could be entirely WRONG!!!*screeches in fear*
 a bears knees do bend forward like a humans i think,he should send a copy of this to the MDC and let them check it out.Has he checked for tracks?those are awefull long legs!

now that i said all that i say.............................................................................
................................................................................
.....I dont know what it is????????????????hehe

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
WE HAVE THE FOUKE MONSTER IN ARKANSAS.  THERE WAS EVEN A MOVIE MADE FOR THE THEATRE BACK IN THE 70'S.  I JUST HOPE I DON'T GET ANYTHING LIKE THAT ON ONE OF MY CAMS.  IT WOULD BE THE END OF MY HUNTING/CAM SEASON THERE.  UNLESS A BUDDY HUNT(10-12 PEOPLE)!

Archilochus

Reaction score
Looks like a zombie from night of the living dead....

Any local zoos or maybe a circus report some beasts missing??

Archilochus

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
1 more view in B&W. Also, slickhead said the pic is from Georgia not Missouri and it's where they have been seeing bears a lot.

gizz

Reaction score
Now it looks like a human with something on his back. Maybe a backpacker?

Strutter

Reaction score
Well I'm not going to Georgia.  Pic reminds me to much of the movie "Deliverance".

I know I Know, Boo Boo Hiss Hiss.

Strutter

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
man i bet what ever it is it has a mess of chiggers in some real bad spots.lol

gobblr

Reaction score
It really could be a bear.....  The hind legs of a bear do resemble those of a human (knee bending to the front) the front knee is reversed... maybe the poor thing has distemper????  I think it has to be a quadraped.....look at the skin crease along the thigh.......A closer look at the very spot the critter was walking may have some random hairs or a track......lol...or it could be a hoax....

dharter

Reaction score
Here is an interesting bigfoot link.  
http://www.gcbro.com/
However some of the reports are lacking in credibility.  For me a bigfoot report should be more than someone just hearing strange noises.  But there are many reports on the site where footprints and eyewitnesses are involved.

Fubar

Reaction score
Looks like a person to me. They have something like an elastic band around their pants cuffs. Also looks like a boot on the left foot. Its a guy leaning over a fence wearin camo pants.       Fubar

(Edited by Fubar at 11:36 am on Sep. 9, 2001)

Top Bottom