Getting Your Own Avatar (pic) in Your Posts

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
What's an avatar? It's the little image you see besides the poster's name. If you go into your profile here at the "Profile" link at the top of any forum page you'll see at the bottom of the profile  page a place to pick out an avatar (pic) to use beside your name in every post.

There is a little preview window to see what the avatar looks like before you choose it. Pick the one you want and then hit the submit button at the end of the profile page and then WAH-LA, your pic is in every post.

If you want to make your own avatar (pic) to use on this forum please keep them under 125 pixels x 125 pixels in size and under 30k in total file size. The file must be a .gif file only, no .jpg or .bmp files will work. Animated .gif files will work too. E-mail them to me at spectr17@yahoo.com

If you don't have a way to make your own pic smaller, e-mail the pic and I can downsize it and make it a .gif file so you can use your own pics. If you don't have a scanner I can scan your pic also to make the image, just e-mail me for my address to send the pic.

Just remember, women, small children and dogs view this forum, no fright night shots or driver license photos to scare em off please. :O

Latest Posts

Top Bottom