ghost picture

TmKarren

Reaction score
Has anyone got a Picture like this does anyone know what its from??  I did shoot a deer a week or so before the picture.    CREEPY isn't it?  NOT

Ooooooooo!      Oooooooo!!!

(Edited by TmKarren at 9:11 am on Jan. 12, 2002)

woodseye

Reaction score
FROM THE LOOKS OF THE WAY THE SHADOWS ARE RUNNING YA GOT SUNGLARE! TRY SHOOTING NORTH AND SOUTH. OR IT COULD BE A SOMEWHAT RARE SNOW GEYSER?
                     WOODSEYE

PRAISE THE LORD AND KEEP THE BATTRIES FRESH

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING QUITE LIKE THAT.  MAYBE BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T HAD ANY SNOW?  MAYBE THAT'S BIGFOOT KICKING UP DUST?

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Maybe that's a tail of a monster buck. He sensed something was wrong. got alert, tail goesb straight up and off goes the camera.

Or maybe he backed up to take a dump in front of your camera. You should check for pellet's next time you go back.

Also you may want to point a camera at your camera to catch him in the act.

All kidding aside. Have no idea. I got one sorta like that too except it was at night.
Kinda wierd.

(Edited by Arrowhead at 7:13 pm on Jan. 12, 2002)

deadcell

Reaction score
This is gonna sound silly, but have you checked the negative to see if its on it also? It might be something that the people did when they developed your film. Could be condensation or dew. I had a few shots sorta like that one time but it was coming from my flash. Don't really know. DC

Latest Posts

Top Bottom